Victor Cornellier, Board Chairman.
- Industry experience: 55 years.
- President of the Ironworkers Employers Association of Washington, D.C.
- Trustee on the Welfare and Pension Plans for Iron Workers Local Union #5, Washington D.C.
- Member of the IMPACT Board of Trustees.
- B.S. Degree in Journalism, Boston University.
Thomas Cornellier, Chief Executive Officer
- Industry experience: 13 years.
- B.S. Degree in Finance, University of Delaware.
- Masters in Business Administration MBA, Loyola University of Maryland.